The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Villano II
Wrestler Name: Villano II (Villano Segundo)
Real name: José Alfredo Díaz Mendoza
Name history: Bestia Negra II (debut - ??), Búfalo Salvaje II (1969), Villano II (late 70/early 71 - death)
Family: Ray Mendoza (father), Villano I, III, IV, V (brothers), La Infernal (sister-in-law)
Trained by: Bobby Bonales, Ray Mendoza
Born in Mexico City
Died: April 17, 1989
Pro Wrestling Debut: Early 1969 - Mexico City
Titles held : Arena Coliseo Tag Team Wrestling Titles (with Villano I)
http://www.luchawiki.org/index.php?title=Villano_II
technorati tags: pro wrestling rumors,pro wrestling news,pro wrestling mask,pro wrestling,lucha libre wrestling,lucha libre mexicana,lucha libre masks ,lucha libre,mascaras lucha libre,luchadores,luchador mask,lucha masks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) Weight: 217 lb (98 kg) Birthday: January 9, 1968 Hometown: Torreón, Coahuila Trained by: Dr. Wagner & Gran Ma...
-
Wrestler name(s) Mil Caras,Cien Caras Billed height 6 ft 0 in (183 cm) Billed weight 225 lb (102 kg) Born October 18, 1949,Lagos de Mo...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Name El Solitario (The Lone One) Real name Roberto González Cruz Nicknames El Enmascarado de Oro (The Man of the Golden Mask), El Soli ...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...

No comments:
Post a Comment