CMLL Luchador Artillero (Artilleryman) is one half of the Los Hombres del Camoflaje tag team.
His partner is his brother, Super Commando.
CMLL Luchador Artillero
Although their real names are not known, we do know that Artillero is the son of luchador Príncipe Odín (Prince Odin).
He was trained by his father and Tony Salazar and made his pro wrestling debut on February 18th, 2005 at the Arena Coliseo in Mexico City, Mexico.
Along with his brother, he has held the Queretaro State Tag Team Championship in the Comisión de Box y Lucha Libre Queretaro promotion.
CMLL Luchadors Super Commando and Artillero
The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) Weight: 217 lb (98 kg) Birthday: January 9, 1968 Hometown: Torreón, Coahuila Trained by: Dr. Wagner & Gran Ma...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...


No comments:
Post a Comment