It's been quite a while since I have done anything on masked luchador Atlantis.
2007 actually.
Of course no one knows Atlantis' real name as is the case with most masked wrestlers.
We do know that he was born on September 28th, 1962 in Los Altos, Jalisco and his brother wrestled under the name Atlántico.
He made his debut back on June 12th, 1983 and was trained by "Diablo" Velazco.
Atlantis has worked for Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) since his debut, actually starting out when they were still called Empressa Mexicana de Lucha Libre (EMLL).
He has held almost every major title in CMLL as well as titles in Lucha Libre Azteca, Michinoku Pro Wrestling and Universal Wrestling Entertainment.
Besides wrestling, he has appeared in three movies, La Fuerza Bruta ("The Brute Power") in 1991, Octagón y Atlantis, la revancha ("Octagón and Atlantis, the revenge") in 1992 and Atlantis al rescate ("Atlantis to the rescue") in 2007.
The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...

No comments:
Post a Comment