Mario Galvan Jaramillo, best known for his ringname Casanova, is a Mexican professional wrestler who wrestles primarily for the Monterrey-based Federación Internacional de Lucha Libre and Asistencia Asesoría y Administración.
Originally making his debut as Latin Heart, began wrestling under his present ring name after losing to Konan Big in a mask vs. mask match in 2004.
He has often been compared to Latin Lover, a prominent Asistencia Asesoría y Administración luchadore, as his counterpart due to their similar in ring characters as a sex symbol.
technorati tags: lucha libre, blue demon, nacho libre, music, jack black, trailers, mexico, rey misterio
The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...

No comments:
Post a Comment