The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mistico Updates
Since the last entry I did on Mistico, thankfully he didn't go to WWE.
I say thankfully because I think Mistico is a great wrestler, and the WWE doesn't have a great track record with lucha libre stars.
Even though Mistico didn't go to the WWE, he and Hector Garza became CMLL World Tag Team champions by defeating Averno and Mephisto on March 10, 2008.
But they did turn around and lose the titles in December 2008.
In July 2008, Místico had a huge opportunity as he went to China and participated in the Beijing International Martial Arts Training Camp.
The event was covered by Televisa and shown during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Mistico made his debut for New Japan Pro Wrestling at Wrestle Kingdom III on January 4, 2009.
Negro Casas took Mistico's CMLL Welterweight Championship on March 20, 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...

No comments:
Post a Comment