The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Monster Clown - Lucha Libre AAA
Now this is part of what I like so much about lucha libre.
The blatant outrageousness they can pull off at times.
I mean how cool is going into the psyche of the fans and pulling out Coulrophobia (fear of clowns) as a gimmick?
Well Monster Clown does just that.
The man behind the mask started out wrestling in 1997 as Highlander.
Then he went on to the wrestling promotion Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) and became Aliens.
In 2007, AAA repackaged him as Zombie Clown and made him part of the new wrestling stable, Los Psycho Circus along with Psycho Clown and Killer Clown.
The stable was supposed to be inspired by the B-movie, Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
These guys went on a rampage taking on and defeating not only faces, but heels as well.
In August 2009, Zombie Clown was renamed "Monster Clown" and his partner Killer Clown was renamed "Murder Clown" due to some copyright issues over the original names.
I've looked and I cant figure out what the copyright issue was.
Monster Clown - Lucha Libre AAA, posted to http://theluchadores.blogspot.com/ on July 3rd, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
Wrestler name(s) Mil Caras,Cien Caras Billed height 6 ft 0 in (183 cm) Billed weight 225 lb (102 kg) Born October 18, 1949,Lagos de Mo...
-
Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) Weight: 217 lb (98 kg) Birthday: January 9, 1968 Hometown: Torreón, Coahuila Trained by: Dr. Wagner & Gran Ma...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Name Dr. Wagner Jr. Nicknames El Galeno del Mal (The Evil Doctor) / El Galeno del Bien (After he became Tecnico) Name history Dr. Wagner Jr....
-
Juan Manuel Zúñiga was born on June 24, 1963, in Cd Lerdo, Durango, Mexico. He was better known in Mexico under his wrestling name, Ángel Az...

No comments:
Post a Comment