Las Saetas Del Ring were a popular trio in CMLL from 1991 until 1993. The members were:
Águila Solitaria, Ciclón Ramírez and Pantera II
They were known for their high-flying moves and were one of the rare trios team that had the ability to work an opening match at Arena Mexico, yet still have enough credibility as a team to work main events at Arena Coliseo and other buildings around Mexico City.
The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...

No comments:
Post a Comment