Los Metálicos were a stable that wrestled in CMLL from 1991 - 1993. Members of the stable included:
Oro
Plata
Bronce (played by Black Warrior until his jump to AAA in May 1992; Gimmick was then given to an unknown wrestler)
Platino
Los Metálicos were heavily courted by Antonio Pena for his AAA in promotion. In particular Pena wanted Oro but eventually he decided to create his own team which were exact copies of Los Metálicos named Las Gemas Del Ring.
Unfortunately after Oro's passing in October 1993, there was no point in continuing with the Metálicos gimmick and it was dropped.
The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...
No comments:
Post a Comment