Los Fantasmas a Lucha Libre stable that looked loosely based on the "Phantom"
Fantasma Jr.
Name history Ángel de la Muerte Jr., Fantasma Jr. (debut - current)
Family Ángel de la Muerte (father), Fantasma (uncle), El Hijo Del Fantasma (cousin)
Birth date May 26, 1981
Pro wrestling debut March 16, 1997
Signature moves La Fantasmina
Fantasma
Nicknames El Duende que Camina (The Walking Ghost)
Name history Fantasma (debut - ), The Aztec (GWF, 1991)
Family Ángel de la Muerte (brother), El Hijo del Fantasma (son), Fantasma Jr. (nephew)
Maestro(s) Villano I, Rafael Salamanca, El Rebelde
Birth date November 1, 19?? - Michoacán State
Debut 1979 - Arena México - Mexico City
Height 6'0"/184 cms
Weight 216 lbs/98 kg
Signature moves Inverted Bearhug, Bow-and-arrow submission, Powerslam, Abdominal Stretch
Titles: none
Hijo de Fantasma
Son of Fantasmia. Maybe
The luchadores de lucha libre, past and present like Pimpinela Escarlata, Texano jr, Black Abyss, Juventud Guerrera, Gronda, Averno, El Apache and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have posted before here about the exóticos,(evidently in order to not make Google mad that's all I can say. I can't tell you what ...
-
Wrestler: Heavy Metal Real name Erick Francisco Casas Ruiz Name history Canelo Casas (debut - 92/05), Heavy Metal (92/05 - ) Family ...
-
I was kinda shocked to see that the two most popular luchadors on this blog last month were Pimpinela Escarlata and Polvo de Estrellas. It ...
-
José Julio Pacheco Hernández aka Pagano, is a Mexican luchador working for the Mexican AAA promotion. Besides lucha libre, Jose is also a M...
-
Masked luchador Angel Azteca Jr. is not really the son of the original Angel Azteca, but he did get permission to use the name before the...
-
Not a lot is known about the masked luchador Gronda. I mean not a lot at all! We don’t know his real name, but we know when and where he...
-
Some more masked Luchadores! Aguila Solitaria Aguila Tapatia Águila de Plata For more Luchadores check this ou...
-
One of the reasons I like Lucha Libre so much is because of the really cool costumes and masks. Case in point, Super Fly . Super Fly was ...
-
Wrestlers Name: Octagon Nicknames El Amo de los Ocho Ángulos (The Master of the Eight Angles) Name history La Amenaza Elegante (debut - 05/8...
-
Los Vatos Locos were created in 1998 by the AAA promotion. The original group consisted of: Picudo Charly Manson Nygma May Flowers They were...
No comments:
Post a Comment